Friday, March 2, 2007

Baby Update and pics










Well we met with the good Doc yesterday morning for our weekly appointment to check on Terri and Jackson's progress and everything looks good. I was able to feel his head which was pretty cool, the Doc placed my hand on her lower abdomen and had me squeeze my thumb and middle fingers together to feel what he described as a softball. So Jackson is not even out of the womb and the Doc is inferring he has a softball for a head....hmmm, have to keep my eye on the Doc. His heart rate is great and size seems to be where we need to be just a little on the small size. Terri is dilated at 1 centimeter and 50% effaced at 36 weeks. Once we are past the 38 week mark he says that she will be good to go if we go into labor. We are hoping for a St. Patrick's Day delivery but Terri said this morning she does not know if she will make it that long. Looks like things could progress sooner than later...Took a tour of the hospital while at the Doc's office to see where we have to go and what to do on the big day. After walking for what seemed like a country mile we finally found where we have to be on the Fourth floor delivery. Note to self...find a wheel chair (for Terri), will be much easier! Nice big delivery rooms with cable TV, jacuzzi tubs, rocking chairs, so all should be good, easy for me to say right. We finished painting Jackson's room, check it out! And also, for those of you who think I am not that mechanically inclined (Mom). Check out the loft I built over the garage doors. Yep pretty proud of myself, did it in only one weekend, no major injuries, and just about a 12 pack of beer plus. Pardon the picture placement...need some work on that...
Thank for reading, y'all tune in again soon!


No comments: