Thursday, February 22, 2007

Slow past week

Well the last seven day's have been a complete bust. I came down with some sort of nasty ailment that started in my chest which included fever, aches, chills, nausea, and headache. Felt like someone had just pulled the batteries out of me, absolutely no energy. Was flat on my back from Thursday to Monday. And the bad part is that I gave it to my lovely wife! She really loves me, did not even complain! But after getting some bad to the bone cough script from her baby doc (makes you feel really groovy) I am back on the mend and she is slowly getting back to normal, if there is such a thing when you are 35 weeks pregnant. Needless to say our last weekend plans of painting Jackson's room got put on the back burner, hope to knock it out this weekend. And we missed round two of the birthing classes. I was really looking forward to finding out where in the hell we are supposed to go when the big day comes. I think now we get to do a private tour and word is the hospital even has Jacuzzis in the rooms for Mom and Dad (separately I assume) to relax before or after the delivery. Will keep you posted.
It is now the season of Lent again, my family has given up the following:
Steve: Soda, chips, nuts
Terri: Desserts
Tanner: Candy
Charlee Ann: Spinach dip and candy
Tonight we are heading to Lake Carolina Elementary to see Tanner's fourth grade class perform a couple of songs before we participate in a fundraising dinner. Should be big fun!
By the way...the high temp today should be around 70!
Y'all tune in again soon!

No comments: