Wednesday, December 5, 2007

From the mind of our Charlee




Terri and I hosted an open house for the C-21 agents I work with last Friday night. It was a casual atmosphere highlighted with "Rita", a mexican buffett with all the fixin's, great desserts, wine, door prizes, and imprinted "Stress Sombrero's". It was a great success, the kids all hung out with my Realtors, Tanner played the piano, Charlee was the designated drawing girl for the door prizes and of course Jackson was passed from person to person. This will be a great opportunity for me working with the C-21 agents. What was really funny to Terri and I, could have been the Rita's was what we found labeled in the shoe box from Charlee...Not PC...but pretty funny.
Today Terri called the house to which Charlee answered in her best Southern drawl, "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut, how can I help you?" What have I created! Got to love our girl Charlee!


Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has definately been exposed to your sense of humor. Gotta love it.

Granny Jan

Melody! said...

Scott, Can I steal those Pepe pics?

Steve Inmon said...

Mikey,
Steal away! Thanks for the linkers link, but my name is Steve!

Adios~

Melody! said...

Sorry Steve I don't even know where to start!

Self-centered,

mike