Wednesday, December 26, 2007

At the studio












Come on now...everyone sing together. Tis the Season to be tardy, fa la la la la, la la la la, wanted to send out Christmas pictures, fa la la la la, la la la la, just now went to JC Penney, fa la la la la, la la la la, picked up our portraits and damn we look good, fa la la la la, la la la la! Originals in frames to be sent out soon, fa la la la la, la la la la, if you aren't a family recipient just enjoy our Carolina Christmas Crew!




We had these taken a week ago at the local JC Penny at Sandhills for Christmas and Jackson's nine month baby pictures. The solo pic of him in the blue outfit is really similar to one my parents had taken of me when I was about six months old. If you see "Granny Jan" out and about ask her about the pic of Jackson, we look so very similar except for the fact that I had fat rolls down both legs. Hell I looked like the Michelin Man's baby!
Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAUGH!!! I love all the pictures.
Quite the good looking bunch. The Santa pics of Jackson are precious.
Miss you all lots. wish you were here.
Hugs and Kisses
Aunt Debbie

Steve Inmon said...

We miss and love you too, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Give everyone our love and tell them we miss them too.

Come back soon.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. I can see the picture of Steven at 6 months from my chair in front of the computer and can attest that Jackson is his Daddy boy !!
Love you guys..........Mom

byron said...

cute elf there.