Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in Carolina























Well too much time has passed since last post...getting to be a bad habit. Lot's of stuff has been going on here in Cola. We have been through a season of flag football with Tanner (he was the team MVP, Mr. Hustle, and leading tackler/flag puller) yes, I am really proud of him. Charlee Ann turned 8 December 17th she now has a new pair of Rollerblades and is not afraid to use them, Jackson has started crawling, Terri and I went to a Carolina Panther game (Club Level seats and treatment does not suck), I have a great new position at work, and we have been in Carolina for a year now. Wow! Pretty unbelievable to say the least.



I will get you all caught up later, but for now, Merry Christmas. I hope that you all enjoyed a great day with your friends and families and remember what the true meaning of Christmas really is all about.


Jackson's first Christmas was great, I think Tanner and Charlee enjoyed it as much for him as Terri and I, they are really great kids. We ate great food all day, from Terri's homemade Cinnamon rolls, her strada, my mimosa's, to my Christmas dinner of rib roast, Granny's green beans, and Mom's corn casserole. Enjoy the pics and yes...I know the damn strand of lights above the garage went out.


Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.

Merry Christmas!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Santa was good to you guys this year. The kids look great, wish I could have seen the Christmas AM fun. Stacey, Kaiser and I had a really good morning. Kaiser really knew what was going on this year, did an excellent job of opening packages! I really really love my coffee maker. Thanks so much. Love you....Mom