Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week in Review











Last week brought a holiday midweek to celebrate the birth of the USA. We had a great day starting with coffee, breakfast, the paper, and of course playing with Jackson. After breakfast we hooked up Jackson's bike trailer to the "Big Rolling Turd", and with a few modifications were able to secure his car seat to the safety straps in the trailer. We then suited up and headed out for his first bike/trailer ride around the neighborhood. Good news, he loved it! And quite a workout pulling him up the hills I might add. From there we got in a little pool time, trip to the grocery for beverages and supplies for the cook out with the neighbors. We had a great time, good company, great food, cold beer, and fun fireworks. Terri made the best looking dessert ever, pretty tasty too. By the way, Jackson says "I'm too sexy for my shirt"!

Friday I took after Scotty and worked from my office at home, very productive, two windows, one monitor, but no pics. Too messy.

I would also like to say a special hello to some new readers. Patty, Penny, Deb, Janice, and Judy. Girlfriends of my Mom. Great news Patty, good to hear you are "normal"! We will keep you in our prayers.


Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how Jackson has grown, those are the BEST pictures, he looks so handsome (just like his Daddy!) Terris' cake looked great, very 4thish too! Love you guys

Mom

Anonymous said...

You're so domesticated Steve I can harldy stand it! Keep making beer references so I don't completely give up hope. Just kidding I'm glad you are so content. Jackson is a cute little bugger...CMac

Melody! said...

Alright! Cool media-rich blog ya got here Scott.

Did you eat the heck out of that dessret? I know I would of.

Steve Inmon said...

Cale-Thanks to Terri I/we are very domesticated and Jackson turned out as cute as he did! Don't worry, there will always be beer stories!

The dessert did not last very long Mike, and it was good stuff. Thanks for reading!

Love you too Mom!

ScottyD said...

Steve I'm a little late in my reading. The trailer is a hell of a workout. Like riding uphill into a strong headwind. About an hour or so is all I can handle & my avg spd barely gets over 25 KPH.
Keep pulling the trailer & you'll be back in shape in no time.

rzymwkiw

Steve Inmon said...

Scotty,
Good news! Now I can get rid of my fat ass pulling Jackson! At least he doesn't give me a hard time for going too slow like when I was pulling Stokes and Pettus back in the Day!