Sunday, July 8, 2007

Cale Mac...help!













Alright Cale, I have an idea...instead of dressing up in all your camo, trying to find the perfect spot for your tree stand, fighting the weather, and getting up before dawn, why don't you come on down to Cola. You can set up post on our back deck have some coffee and wait for the deer to show up on our backyard. No muss no fuss! They enjoy eating our flowers, hostas, and the final straw is that they are nudging our bird feeder to get out the seed. I couldn't figure out how the birds were going through it that fast. Now I know! Too slow with the camera to catch them in the act.
Also, I did not want you to feel like you were the only one who's WT roots run deep. How about the race at Daytona Saturday night!
Another couple of thoughts and pictures...sunrise in our neighborhood last Saturday morning as I was riding my bike. And could not leave out the pics of Jackson before we took him for a walk Sunday morning sporting his new baby shades.

Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.

5 comments:

byron said...

Jackson is looking big and like he is growing up.

wait... dude, that f-ing deer put a Nascar flag up on your house too!

Steve Inmon said...

Can you believe it...I think I even saw a number 8 and a Budweiser logo painted on the deers side...

Anonymous said...

This is where the bow comes in, no noise. Just can't guarantee the little buggers won't run 100 yards a fall over dead in the neighbors yard. That's a chance I'm willing to take seeing as they're not my neighbors...CMac

Anonymous said...

http://www.liquidfence.com/

this works, smells yummy

hogan

Steve Inmon said...

Thanks Bud,
Hope it doesn't smell so good the neighbors try to get in on the action!