Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy two month B-Day Jackson






Holy cow! It seems like only yesterday that he was making his way out of the womb!
We met with the Doc today and he is progressing well. Now in the 25 percentile for his age group. Now keep in mind those measurements are based on bottle fed babies which typically gain weight at a faster pace than those whom are breast fed. But I digress, I am not too concerned with the percentages...If you look at the BMI charts (Body Mass Index) I am obese. Therefore...whatever, as long as he and I are healthy that is all that matters.

Enjoy the two month old baby pictures of him in his swing.


Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for new pics. Looks like he has grown since last Sunday! I really enjoyed my visit, hope I spoiled Mr. J. enough! Love to all of you, espcially Tanner, Charlee and Jackson

Mom

Anonymous said...

We were so glad to have you here! Come back soon. And yes, you have already spoiled him, thanks a lot!
Steve

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 month Birthday to Jackson.
I can see he has really grown since I was there in April. I live that little grin of his.
Love to all,
Aunt Debbie

Shane L Nelson said...

Looking good!

Sophia is still only in the 3rd percentile on weight! She is a big one.

The Estridge 5+ said...

Action Jackson was really on the move the other day when you brought him by the office, LOL...he was doing what babies do best...sleeping! He's looking very good and very healthy. It was good to see Jackson and Terri (again) in person.

Take care.