Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick Pics



My Blackberry World phone took a dive in the old crapper. Thankfully I purchased insurance and now have a new Blackberry Curve. Much better phone, I really don't know why the salesman talked me into the other one. How often do I need a phone that works anywhere in the world? The Curve has all the same features as well as a camera and video recorder. However, I did notice that this little bundle of technology will be available shortly. Don't get me wrong you Mac users, I love my iPod touch but the service for the iPhone here in Cola is spotty and this new phone looks cool. These are a couple of shots from the new phone.
Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good pictures. Jackson is getting big and Charlee is so cute.
Hugs & Kisses.
Love, Aunt Debbie