Saturday, August 4, 2007

Trip to Springfield

The time is drawing near for our return to the SPR and we are looking forward to our time spent with family and friends. It will be a whirlwind trip trying to fit in everything from seeing everyone, or everyone wanting to see our kids, my twenty year class reunion both Friday and Saturday nights and Jackson's baptism on Sunday. With a short window of time we have been pretty stressed trying to figure out how to make it all work. To help facilitate seeing everyone our dear friend Lisa offered to have a pool party Sunday afternoon, August 12th, at her house. This is a more the merrier function, come one come all and pass the word to those who may not know about the blog. For all my friends that read my useless ramblings I would love to have you come by. We will be cooking a brisket so bring a side dish, your beverage of choice, your swimsuits, and your kids (if applicable). If you think there is a chance you may come by please leave a response or email me so we know how much meat to prepare.

I hope to see you all next week.

Thanks for reading, Y'all tune in again soon.

3 comments:

Shane L Nelson said...

Steve,
Email your cell phone to me.

snelson@heritagechryslerjeep.com

Steve Inmon said...

Will do Shane, look forward to seeing you. Now go sell some cars!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I'm going to be in KC all weekend racing. I'll have to catch you on the next journey back or better yet on Cola time...CMac