Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday afternoon






Well I have spent the greater part of the week working from the home office so that I can help Terri and the baby, and let me tell you, I could get used to this. Jackson is doing much better now and has actually gained about 6 ounces from where we were last Friday. Very good News!

The weather today was absolutely beautiful in Cola; temps in the low 70's but the winds were gusting at about 20 miles per hour. Late in the morning Terri came up to the office and told me she was heading out for a bike ride. That meant that Jackson and I were in for a little guy time, too bad he was sleepy, or it could have been MSNBC that put him to sleep. After Terri got back in it was my turn for a lunch spin. I headed out of the neighborhood on some sketchy roads, but soon found some great blacktop with a nice shoulder just wide enough for a cyclist. I followed the white ribbon for what felt like a hundred miles, but unfortunately, managed only 15. I used to ride pretty well (the guys in the club may think differently) could hold my line, take long pulls on the front, but I found myself today felling a bit out of sorts. I actually found myself thinking...for the love of Pete, hold your line man! Looks like I need some more time in the saddle!



Thanks go out to my cousin Kellie Jo and her family for Jackson's alphabet blanket, and my sister, Stacey, for the Chief's onesie.

Thanks for reading, y'all tune in again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! Jackson is just too cute, and it looks like he already has some pretty big feet! Love and miss you all alot!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey guys..I am so glad that I finally found the website...Jackson is VERY handsome!! I can't wait to meet to him. I would love to bring everyone out to see you guys..You all look wonderful!!! I love you guys...& I am glad you are enjoying the quilt..:) Hugs & Kisses..Kellie Jo :)